Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Kudos

Congratulations Scott, Mike and Dan and the Connell Chevrolet team for another rave review!

"I had not previously been to Connell, however, my girlfriend bought from them a couple years ago and had been highly pleased ever since.  As I started my car search this past week, I was looking at another dealership in the neighborhood that quickly reminded me why I typically hate car dealers....she said "honey, why don't you go see what they have across the street?'.....so I did, and I am a happy camper.  These guys jumped through some serious hoops for me and I am most favorably impressed.  Scott in Sales, Mike the Sales Manager, and Dan in Finance...thanks guys, keep up the good work." - Scott A.

If you would like to read this review and others, click here: http://bit.ly/10JimD2

No comments:

Post a Comment